Cel and I want to get in on the blogging action. Seems like a great way to stay in contact with family.
Saturday, December 02, 2006
December 2, 2006: Look at the wreath we made with some holly, pine cones, and a big red ribbon. We're getting ready for Christmas on the 10th. We need to celebrate early since Jacob is going into the MTC on December 13!
Okay, so we're changing the date of Christmas. The Savior was born in April 6 anyway right! We decided to Celebrate Christmas today (12/03/06) since the 10th is one of our busy Sundays, you know church from 9 am to about 5, (I have YM presidency meetings every 2nd Sunday, plus PEC, and other meetings, then home teaching, etc.)So Merry Christmas everyone! Especially you Provo Dunlaps!
3 comments:
What talent! I love it! It looks so cute! so seasonal!! Hope you guys have a holly jolly christmas on the 10th!
Okay, so we're changing the date of Christmas. The Savior was born in April 6 anyway right! We decided to Celebrate Christmas today (12/03/06) since the 10th is one of our busy Sundays, you know church from 9 am to about 5, (I have YM presidency meetings every 2nd Sunday, plus PEC, and other meetings, then home teaching, etc.)So Merry Christmas everyone! Especially you Provo Dunlaps!
Merry Christmas, Albuquerque!
Post a Comment