Monday, January 18, 2016

December 17-18, 2015: Hanging out with the little Dunlap's

December 17th: I went to Jessica's house one day so that she could get some Christmas shopping done without her children. She found it quite impossible to shop with a crying baby and a 2-year old, even with her oldest son away at school. So I hung out with her little cuties and enjoyed the visit. When she returned, we went to the Cottonwood Mall and hung out together.



December 18th: We had the Dunlap's over for a Christmas meal. After dinner, they gave us our Christmas gifts to open early. It was fun having a one-on-one holiday visit with them.
Beau and sister Hannah. These two seem inseparable and so sweet together
A cool plaque that Jessica made me--it has little hooks to hang all the birthdays
and anniversaries on. I love it! That Jessica is so creative and thoughtful

No comments: