Tuesday, May 17, 2016

April 9, 2016: Making a splash in our new bubble relaxation tub!

Ever since our first grandchild was born, babysitting has become second nature--it's like having my own children back for a little while, which helps fill that empty space in my heart. That's one of the reasons I love to have my grandchildren around! On this particular day, I had a houseful. By the time it was time for the kids to go home, it was also time for a fun bath!

Hudson soaking in the bubble tub
Beau and his brother being crazy in the tub
Love this one of Beau and the way that cousin Joey is looking at him 
Rub a dub dub, three men in a tub...
I love the way Hudson is looking at little Joey, who was scared to get into the tub at first
Skinny little boys making a big splash!
Hannah takes a quick bath before Joey joins the boys
Best laughing smile on Hudson's face! 
Joey getting comfortable in the tub
Playing with the bubble controls  
Joey loved the water once he decided to join his cousins in the fun!

No comments: