Friday, August 12, 2016

INDEPENDENCE DAY 2016

July 4th: I am so grateful to live in America! So thankful to have the freedoms that I enjoy. This country was built on those who fought and sacrificed for our freedom to worship, to speak, to work, and to choose. I don't take these liberties for granted. I love being an American!

We had the kids over for fun in our little pools, a BBQ, and simple fireworks. It's always wonderful to see the kids and grandkids! We love them so very much and have a lot of fun with them. The Dunlap's were the first to arrive, followed by Shauna and her kiddo's, and then my mom. Sam was in San Antonio, and Kiley and the kids were in Durango for the holidays. Jared and Jenny and their kids were in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil for the summer!

As the kids get older, it will be harder to have the whole family together, so I cherish these moments more and more. Love these photos!

  
Daddy Sebastian filling up our new backyard pool

  
Jessica and little Hannah (covered in sunscreen) in their swimsuits and ready to get wet
  
Beau and daddy, Sebastian 
  
Check out those LONG eyelashes on Hannah
  
Our Hudson boy  

  
Hannah likes the water!

  
Our awesome Jessica playing with her kids  


  
I think Beau is shooting an imaginary arrow 



  
The Dunlap family doing what they love most






  
Great Beau and daddy shot! 


After swimming and dinner, it was time for Fireworks and snacks in the front yard! 

  
Lighting some bombs
  
Beau got burned on his sparkler ;-(
Hannah's our little drama queen granddaughter. Watch how her emotions unfold below!
Excited to hold a sparkler!




Mad when she has to let go of the sparkler!

  
What an emotional little doll Hannah is!
With all these pictures of Hannah and the Dunlap family, maybe I should rename this posting The Dunlap Blog...
  
Our beautiful Shauna and daughter, Elise
  
Me and my mother, Grandma Pitcher


  

No comments: