My oldest (not by age), dearest friend, Sandy Cole, lives in New Hampshire. I called her while we were in Rhode Island and asked if we could meet up. We met at the Boston Temple the following afternoon and had a wonderful time catching up. The Boston Temple by the way is absolutely gorgeous! And I really loved the beautiful flowers on the grounds.
We had lunch with Sandy and her husband John at the Cheesecake Factory in a nearby mall. Afterwards, we went to Target to buy a card game called Code Names and drove to a little park to find a picnic table to play and visit. It was fun!
I love the old fashioned steeple on this temple;
it's reminiscent of early New England churches
![]() |
| Mike and John Cole enjoying an early dinner at the Cheesecake Factory near Boston |
![]() |
| Sandy Cole and I enjoying dinner together |
![]() |
| After playing Code Names at a rest stop picnic table, we returned to the temple parking lot to take some photos and to say good-bye. I will miss our good friends, Sandy and John. Until next time! |
![]() |
| The Boston Temple at dusk |
![]() |





















No comments:
Post a Comment