We celebrated Tyler's 10th birthday and Jacob's 34th birthday this month! We also enjoyed a lunch outing at Chin Shan Chinese restaurant with Jacob and Jessica's families. And Mike and I bought new furniture for our main living room--a leather sectional with three power recliners and an extra comfy leather chair that glides and is also a power recliner.
 |
| I love this sign from Kris and Chez Steel's home that reminds the family of how important and loved each person is despite individual differences. We certainly have differences in our own family even though we all share a common bond of love and faith. |
 |
| September 23rd: Lunch at Chin Shan's |
September 18th: For Jacob and Tyler's birthday, we had Dion's pizza and salad for lunch and then went swimming at the Contois' pool afterwards. I also invited my good friend Patti Waseta and her adopted granddaughter Arianna Lodgepole.
No comments:
Post a Comment