I LOVE Christmas and decided to put up our Christmas decorations early this year, even the first weekend of November--that way we can enjoy Christmas a few weeks longer! Mike set up our Christmas tree, and I did the rest! But he will string the outside lights around our trees before it gets too cold.
This is only our second Christmas in our San Diego home. We moved here from our Cranbrook house two years ago mid-November. I still remember all the work and anticipation of moving after 23 years in the lovely Cranbrook home. Mike and I are so glad that Jessica's family can enjoy that home now.
This holiday season Mike and I are driving up to Salt Lake City to visit Jared's family for a few days during Thanksgiving week. We are delivering their wrapped Christmas gifts in person! I'm looking forward to lots of visiting and game playing while we're there. I especially want to bond with my sweet boys, Mario and Milo. They are growing up so fast, and we don't get to see them much at all.
We are also planning to drive up to Los Angeles to visit Sam's family during the week of Christmas. We'll also celebrate Christmas with them!
| Mike loved this Stephen's Mint Cocoa topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings |
I had to include these cute photos of Jacob's family, which they had taken for their fall photos. I love Elise's new haircut!
No comments:
Post a Comment